Statusbrew allows users to create and schedule stories for Instagram Business Accounts both from the web and mobile apps. Due to Instagram API limitations, publishing Instagram Stories via Statusbrew is only possible using push notifications using the mobile app.
Scheduling An Instagram Story
From your Compose window, you can create & schedule stories with a single image or video file.
To schedule a post for Instagram,
- From your Statusbrew Home and click on Compose
- Choose your Instagram Business Profile from the profile picker
- Now you can upload an image(s) and type/paste your caption, add a tag to it and/or select a user/user group as approver(s)
- Click on "Choose Mobile Reminder (For Instagram)"
- You can choose to post it now, schedule it for later or save it as a draft
Learn more about Creating posts in Statusbrew.
Receiving the Notification
Once your Instagram post is ready to be published, you will receive a notification on your phone with Statusbrew mobile app. Follow these steps to post on Instagram:
- Tap on the notification, and you'll be redirected to Statusbrew app with your scheduled photo and its caption
Now choose to publish the post as a Story
- The caption will be copied, and the image will be downloaded to your phone, and you'll be redirected to the Instagram app with Story Preview automatically opened
- You can simply paste your caption and post your Story
Make sure that you are logged in with the same Instagram profile in both Statusbrew and Instagram mobile apps. If you're unable to receive notifications for Instagram Publishing, check out our guide on Instagram Notification Troubleshooting.