Statusbrew allows users to create and schedule posts with a single image or a video directly to Instagram Business Accounts using Statusbrew’s desktop and mobile app.
Learn more about Auto Publishing To Instagram with Statusbrew.
However, due to Instagram API limitations, to schedule posts with multiple images or videos (carousel posts), publishing is only possible using push notifications from the Statusbrew mobile app.
In this article:
Scheduling An Instagram Carousel Post
From your Compose window, you can create & schedule carousel posts with a single image or video file.
To schedule carousel posts for Instagram,
- From your Statusbrew Home and click on Compose
- Choose your Instagram Business Profile from the profile picker
- Now upload multiple images or videos and type/paste your caption, add a tag to it, and/or select a user/user group as approver(s)
- Click on "Choose Mobile Reminder (For Instagram)"
- You can choose to post it now, schedule it for later or save it as a draft
Learn more about Creating posts in Statusbrew.
Receiving the Notification
Once your Instagram carousel post is ready to be published, you will receive a notification on your phone with Statusbrew mobile app. Follow these steps to post on Instagram:
- Tap on the notification, and you'll be redirected to Statusbrew app with your scheduled carousel post and its caption
You can now choose to publish the post as a Feed Post or a Story
- If you click on Feed, the caption will be copied and the images will be downloaded to your phone
- Now you'll be redirected to the Instagram app with your images automatically selected, simply
click on next and paste the caption in the Instagram app
- If you schedule a post with multiple images, the images will be downloaded to your phone, and it will open the Instagram app. You'll have to open the Feed creation screen in the Instagram app to select the downloaded images and paste your caption
Make sure that you are logged in with the same Instagram profile in both Statusbrew and Instagram mobile apps. If you're unable to receive notifications for Instagram Publishing, check out our guide on Instagram Notification Troubleshooting.
If you miss Instagram publishing notifications on your device, you'll be able to see all of your past reminders both in the web app and in the mobile apps where you’ll still be able to share them on Instagram. Learn more about accessing Instagram Past Reminders.