Statusbrew now lets you create, schedule & automatically publish Instagram carousel posts from your desktop. You can automatically publish Instagram carousel posts with up to 10 images & videos directly using Statusbrew’s desktop app.
Scheduling An Instagram Carousel Post
From your Compose window, you can create & schedule carousel posts with a single image or video file.
Step 1: Creating The Post
To create carousel posts for Instagram,
- From your Statusbrew dashboard, click on Compose
- Choose your Instagram Business Profile(s) from the profile picker
- Now click on the Instagram Icon, type/paste your caption
- You can now upload up to 10 images or videos from your desktop or the asset manager
- To edit any image, hover over it, click on the pencil icon > Edit media
- You can also choose to publish a first comment along with your post
Step 2: Scheduling The Post
Once you're done creating the post, choose how you would like your carousel post to go live
- Select the Direct Publishing option to auto-publish your post at your desired time
- To categorize/classify your post, you can add a tag to it
- If the post requires approval, you can assign a team member as an approver
- You can now choose to post it now or set a time and schedule it for later
- The post will be automatically published at your given time
Learn more about Creating posts in Statusbrew.
Note: To auto-publish Instagram posts, images and videos must follow Instagram’s accepted ratio range – between 4:5 and 16:9 for images; between 4:5 and 16:9 for videos. Videos must be between 3 and 60 seconds and less than 100 MB.