Connect your Facebook page to Statusbrew and use various tools like publishing, engagement, comment management, and reporting to achieve your business goals. Amplify your Facebook marketing efforts by bringing your team on board and using features such as custom scheduling, audience targeting, and brand partnerships to publish content.
If you wish to connect to other networks, check our support article on connecting a social profile to Statusbrew.
In This Article:
- Connecting Your Facebook Page
- Connecting Facebook Ad Account
- Update permissions to your Facebook Connection
- Editing Your Connected Facebook Profile From Statusbrew
- Reauthenticating Your Connected Facebook Profile From Statusbrew
- Removing Your Connected Facebook Profile From Statusbrew
Connecting Your Facebook Page
Before you connect your Facebook page to Statusbrew, ensure that your Facebook account has a Page role of Admin or Editor. Primary Owners, Owners & Admins can connect a social profile to Statusbrew. Let's see how it's done:
- Click on Settings
- In the Settings menu, click on Profiles to open the Profiles menu
- Now click on Add Profile button in the top right corner
- Select Facebook from the available networks & Click on Add Facebook Page button
- You'll now be redirected to Facebook; If you aren't logged in already, you'll get a login window
- Now click Continue as [Name] & click on Ok
- Finally, check the box next to the Facebook Page/s you'd like to connect to and click on Add
- Now you'll be redirected to the Statusbrew Profile Detail screen, where you can Edit the Profile that you've added.
You can change the name, profile picture, update your bio, and add it to the profile groups.
Learn more about Creating a Profile Group in Statusbrew
Setup Team Member Access To Your Facebook Profile
When you're directed to this window, you can control which team member gets access to what Statusbrew features for this specific Facebook profile.
Learn how to set up access permissions in Statusbrew.
- Click on Update after making all the changes
- Now your Facebook profile is connected. If you don't have any edits to make, you can simply navigate to Publish or Engage from the left nav and start managing your newly connected Facebook account
Depending upon your opted plan, your profile limit will vary. For details, please see the pricing page.
If you want to connect multiple Facebook Profiles, click on Add Profile in the Profiles window and repeat the same steps.
Connecting Facebook Ad Account
By connecting your Facebook ad account to Statusbrew, you can publish dark posts and boost posts directly from Statusbrew.
All your ad comments & dynamic ad comments are synced effortlessly so you can blaze through them with management and moderation features built right into your Engage Inbox.
Learn how to Connect Your Facebook Ad Account To Statusbrew.
Update permissions to your Facebook Connection
In case you face trouble with your Facebook content such as posts, comments, ad comments, etc., not showing up, chances are that you denied Statusbrew that permission or it needs to be renewed.
Follow the instruction given in the article to update permission to your Facebook connection with Statusbrew.
Editing Your Connected Facebook Profile From Statusbrew
You can update the profile picture, cover photo, and manage additional details of your social profile right within Statusbrew. These options are available on the profile details page. Here's how you can access them and update your profile.
Reauthenticating Your Connected Facebook Profile From Statusbrew
Connections between Statusbrew and your social profiles require access tokens which can expire, and you will need to reconnect your account. Refer to the support article to learn more about reauthenticating your profile.
Removing Your Connected Facebook Profile From Statusbrew
Primary owners, owners, & admins can remove a social media profile in the profile settings anytime. Here's how to remove a connected profile.