Upgrade your LinkedIn game with Statusbrew! By connecting your LinkedIn business page, you can enhance your digital footprint, simplify LinkedIn publishing and engagement, and optimize your hiring procedures. With advanced features such as comment moderation and team collaboration, you can establish a captivating online persona.
If you wish to connect other networks, check our support article on connecting a social profile to Statusbrew.
In This Article:
- Connecting Your LinkedIn Company Page
- Editing Your Connected LinkedIn Profile From Statusbrew
- Reauthenticating Your Connected LinkedIn Profile From Statusbrew
- Removing Your Connected LinkedIn Profile From Statusbrew
Connecting Your LinkedIn Company Page
Primary Owners, Owners & Admins can connect a LinkedIn company page to Statusbrew. Let's see how it's done:
- Click on Settings
- In the Settings menu, click on the Profiles
- Click on Add Profile button in the top right corner
- Select LinkedIn from the available networks & Click on Add page button
- You'll now be redirected to LinkedIn; If you aren't logged in already, you'll get a login window
- Click on Allow to allow access to Statusbrew
- Now select the LinkedIn Page/Profile you'd like to connect to & click on Add
- Now you'll be redirected to the Statusbrew Profile Detail screen, where you can Edit the Profile that you've added.
You can change the name and add it to the profile groups.
Learn more about Creating a Profile Group in Statusbrew
Setup Team Member Access To Your LinkedIn Profile
When you're directed to this window, you can control which team member gets access to what Statusbrew features for this specific LinkedIn profile.
Learn how to set up access permissions in Statusbrew.
- Click on Update after making all the changes
- Now your LinkedIn profile is connected. If you don't have any edits to make, you can simply navigate to Publish or Engage from the left nav and start managing your newly connected LinkedIn account
Depending on your pricing plan, your profile limit will vary. For details, please see the pricing page.
If you want to connect multiple LinkedIn Profiles, click on Add Profile in the Profiles window and repeat the same steps.
Editing Your Connected LinkedIn Profile From Statusbrew
You can update the profile picture, cover photo, and manage additional details of your social profile, right within Statusbrew. These options are available on the profile details page. Here's how you can access them and update your profile.
Reauthenticating Your Connected LinkedIn Profile From Statusbrew
Connections between Statusbrew and your social profiles require access tokens which can expire, and you will need to reconnect your account. Refer to the support article to learn more about reauthenticating your profile.
Removing Your Connected LinkedIn Profile From Statusbrew
Primary owners, owners, & admins can remove a social media profile in the profile settings anytime. Here's how to remove a connected profile.