Optimize your Instagram marketing with Statusbrew by managing your brand presence and converting your audience into customers through team collaboration. Streamline comment synchronization and moderation for Facebook-backed Instagram ads, and build communities by responding and moderating comments effectively.
If you wish to connect other networks, check our support article on connecting a social profile to Statusbrew.
In This Article:
- Connecting Your Instagram Profile
- Troubleshooting Instagram Business Profile Connection
- Editing Your Connected Instagram Profile From Statusbrew
- Reauthenticating Your Connected Instagram Profile From Statusbrew
- Removing Your Connected Instagram Profile From Statusbrew
Connecting Your Business Instagram Profile
Statusbrew only supports the connection to Instagram business profiles.
Primary Owners, Owners & Admins can connect a social profile to Statusbrew. Let's see how it's done:
- Click on Settings
- In the Settings menu, click on Profiles
- Now click on Add Profile button in the top right corner
- Select Instagram from the available networks & choose from Login via Instagram or Login via Facebook and authorize Statusbrew on Instagram
- You'll now be redirected to Facebook (your Instagram business accounts need to be linked to a Facebook Page in order to connect them to Statusbrew)
- Log in or click on Continue as [Name] & select the Instagram business profiles you'd like to connect
- Now authorize access to Statusbrew by clicking on the Authorize button
- Finally, check the box next to the Instagram Profiles you'd like to connect and click on Add
- Now you'll be redirected to the Statusbrew Profile Detail screen, where you can Edit the Profile that you've added.
You can change the name and add it to the desired profile groups.
Learn more about Creating a Profile Group in Statusbrew
Setup Team Member Access To Your InstagramProfile
When you're directed to this window, you can control which team member gets access to what Statusbrew features for this specific Instagram profile.
Learn how to set up access permissions in Statusbrew.
- Click on Update after making all the changes
- Now your Instagram profile is connected. If you don't have any edits to make, you can simply navigate to Publish or Engage from the left nav and start managing your newly connected Instagram account
Depending upon your pricing plan, your profile limit will vary. For details, please see the pricing page.
If you want to connect multiple Instagram Profiles, click on Add Profile in the Profiles window and repeat the same steps.
Troubleshooting Instagram Business Profile Connection
If you are experiencing issues while connecting an Instagram Business Profile to Statusbrew, we have a dedicated guide for you.
Editing Your Connected Instagram Profile From Statusbrew
You can update the profile picture, cover photo, and manage additional details of your social profile, right within Statusbrew. These options are available on the profile details page. Here's how you can access them and update your profile.
Reauthenticating Your Connected Instagram Profile From Statusbrew
Connections between Statusbrew and your social profiles require access tokens which can expire, and you will need to reconnect your account. Refer to the support article to learn more about reauthenticating your profile.
Removing Your Connected Instagram Profile From Statusbrew
Primary owners, owners, & admins can remove a social media profile in the profile settings anytime. Here's how to remove a connected profile.