Important: You must be an admin of the Facebook Page to do this properly.
Note: If you don’t have a Facebook Page, check out this Facebook article on how to set one up from your Instagram app. When creating a new Page as outlined in the article, the steps below will not be needed.
- Log in to Facebook and go to the Facebook Page you’d like connected to your Instagram profile
- In the left side menu find and click Settings > Instagram
- Click Connect Account
- In the pop-up, log into the correct Instagram profile
- Click Done
- Log in to Instagram and go to your profile.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Under Public Business/Profile Information, select Page.
- Choose the Facebook page you wish to connect to. If you don’t have one yet, tap Create a new Facebook page.
Check the connection status in Instagram
- In the Instagram app, head into your profile
- Tap Edit Profile
- Under Profile Information, check the Page section to see the connected Page
If no error is shown, you’re properly connected and can enable all of Later’s features now!