With Statusbrew, you can effectively oversee your YouTube community by moderating comments and fostering genuine engagement with your audience. Our platform allows you to remove unwanted noise in your YouTube comment section and build meaningful interactions with your viewers, ultimately attracting new brand advocates. You can also easily sync comments on your videos from multiple YouTube channels and manage them through our user-friendly, unified inbox.
If you wish to connect other networks, check our support article on connecting a social profile to Statusbrew.
In This Article:
- Connecting Your YouTube Profile
- Editing Your Connected YouTube Profile From Statusbrew
- Reauthenticating Your Connected YouTube Profile From Statusbrew
- Removing Your Connected YouTube Profile From Statusbrew
Connecting Your YouTube Channel
Primary Owners, Owners & Admins can connect a YouTube channel to Statusbrew. Let's see how it's done:
- Go to Settings from the left nav
- Click on the Profiles
- Now click on Add Profile button in the top right corner, select YouTube from the available networks
- Click on Add Channel button
- Now select the YouTube channel you'd like to connect to & allow Statusbrew access (make sure to allow all permissions) by clicking Allow
- Now you'll be redirected to the Statusbrew Profile Detail screen, where you can Edit the Profile that you've added.
You can change the name and add it to the profile groups.
Learn more about Creating a Profile Group in Statusbrew
Setup Team Member Access To Your YouTube Profile
When you're directed to this window, you can control which team member gets access to what Statusbrew features for this specific YouTube profile.
Learn how to set up access permissions in Statusbrew.
- Click on Update after making all the changes
- Now your YouTube channel is connected. If you don't have any edits to make, you can simply navigate to Publish or Engage from the left nav and start managing your newly connected YouTube Channel
If you want to connect multiple YouTube Profiles, click on Add Profile in the Profiles window and repeat the same steps.
Depending upon your pricing plan, your profile limit will vary. For details, please see the pricing page.
Editing Your Connected YouTube Profile From Statusbrew
You can update the profile picture, cover photo, and manage additional details of your social profile, right within Statusbrew. These options are available on the profile details page. Here's how you can access them and update your profile.
Reauthenticating Your Connected YouTube Profile From Statusbrew
Connections between Statusbrew and your social profiles require access tokens which can expire, and you will need to reconnect your account. Refer to the support article to learn more about reauthenticating your profile.
Removing Your Connected YouTube Profile From Statusbrew
Primary owners, owners, & admins can remove a social media profile in the profile settings anytime. Here's how to remove a connected profile.