Statusbrew offers a perfect solution for Q&As, Reviews & Ratings on all your Google My Business listings. By connecting your GMB page with Statusbrew, interact and engage with customers and make them feel heard.
If you wish to connect other networks, check our support article on connecting a social profile to Statusbrew.
In This Article:
- Connecting Your Google My Business Page
- Editing Your Connected GMB Page From Statusbrew
- Reauthenticating Your Connected GMB Page From Statusbrew
- Removing Your Connected GMB Page From Statusbrew
Connecting Your GMB Page
Primary Owners, Owners & Admins can connect a GMB page to Statusbrew. Let's see how it's done:
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Profiles
- Click on Add Profile button in the top right corner, select Google My Business from the available networks
- Click on Add Business Page button
- You'll now be redirected to Google; If you aren't logged in already, you'll get a login window
- Select the Google account you'd like to connect and allow Statusbrew access
- Finally, check the box next to the Google My Business Profiles you'd like to connect and click on Add Profiles
Make sure to log out of all personal profiles so that you don't end up connecting your personal profiles by mistake. Also, to be sure that you're connecting the right Google My Business profile, do verify the account being connected from the top right corner
- Now you'll be redirected to the Statusbrew Profile Detail screen, where you can Edit the Profile that you've added.
You can change the name, update or delete the profile picture, update your bio, and add it to the profile groups.
Learn more about Creating a Profile Group in Statusbrew
Setup Team Member Access To Your GMB Page
When you're directed to this window, you can control which team member gets access to what Statusbrew features for this specific GMB page.
Learn how to set up access permissions in Statusbrew.
- Click on Update after making all the changes
- Now your GMB page is connected. If you don't have any edits to make, you can simply navigate to Publish or Engage from the left nav and start managing your newly connected GMB page
Depending on your pricing plan, your profile limit will vary. For details, please see the pricing page.
If you want to connect multiple GMB Pages, click on Add Profile in the Profiles window and repeat the same steps.
Editing Your Connected GMB Page From Statusbrew
You can update the profile picture, cover photo, and manage additional details of your social profile, right within Statusbrew. These options are available on the profile details page. Here's how you can access them and update your profile.
Reauthenticating Your Connected GMB Page From Statusbrew
Connections between Statusbrew and your social profiles require access tokens which can expire, and you will need to reconnect your account. Refer to the support article to learn more about reauthenticating your profile.
Removing Your Connected GMB Page From Statusbrew
Primary owners, owners, & admins can remove a social media profile in the profile settings anytime. Here's how to remove a connected profile.