By connecting your Pinterest profile with Statusbrew, you can create new boards, schedule pins ahead of time & view detailed insights into your top-performing Pins.
If you wish to connect other networks, check our support article on connecting a social profile to Statusbrew.
In This Article:
- Connecting Your Pinterest Profile
- Setup Team Member Access To Your Pinterest Profile
- Creating A Profile Group
- Removing Your Pinterest Account From Statusbrew
Connecting Your Pinterest Profile
Primary Owners, Owners & Admins can connect a Pinterest profile to Statusbrew. Let's see how it's done:
- From your Statusbrew Dashboard, navigate to Settings & click on the Profiles icon
- Now click on the + button in the right corner of the search bar, select Pinterest from the available networks & Click on Add Pinterest account button
- You'll now be redirected to Pinterest, If you aren't logged in already, you'll get a login window
- Now select the Pinterest account you'd like to connect & allow Statusbrew access
Depending upon your pricing plan, your profile limit will vary. For details, please see the pricing page.
Setup Team Member Access To Your Pinterest Profile
When you connect your Pinterest account to Statusbrew, you can control which team member gets access to that specific Pinterest account.
Learn how to set up access permissions in Statusbrew.
Creating A Profile Group
You can group your profiles together in Statusbrew based on any attribute such as social network, geographical region, purpose, etc., or based on the structure of your online presence.
One social profile can be a part of multiple Profile Groups in Statusbrew.
These social profile groups can be used to quickly perform complex tasks in Statusbrew. For instance, you can create a Profile Group for all the profiles belonging to a specific country/region. You can filter all the messages for that profile group or export reports for that region.
Learn more about Profile Groups in Statusbrew.
Removing Your Pinterest Profile From Statusbrew
Primary owners, owners, & admins can remove a social media profile in the account settings at any time. To remove a profile:
- Click on the Home Icon in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Settings
- In Settings, click on the Profiles button to Profiles menu, you can now see all your Pinterest profiles connected
- For any Pinterest profile that you want to remove, click the three-dot menu beside the social profile. You’ll see the option to Remove your profile in the drop-down
When you remove a certain social profile from Statusbrew, all your data associated with that profile will be lost.